Buying your first home is one of life’s chief financial milestones. With the right mortgage company on your side, the process can be fast, smooth and easy.
Ascend Mortgage is here to answer your questions, clarify the lending process, and point you toward the mortgage products that will help you achieve your goals for the future.
First Time Homebuyer Loans for Every Scenario
- Conventional: A conventional home loan is a mortgage without government agency backing. Conforming conventional loans fit within the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits.
- Jumbo: Conventional loans that exceed the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits are called “jumbo” or “non-conforming” loans. You can use this type of mortgage to borrow a larger amount so you can purchase more home.
- FHA: Buying your first home with an affordable interest rate does not require you to have a perfect credit score on your mortgage application when you choose an FHA mortgage. Flexible qualification requirements and competitive rates are among the features of this type of home loan backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- VA: Veterans, active duty service members, and eligible surviving spouses buying their first homes can choose VA mortgages backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs to move in with zero down, affordable rates, and no PMI.
- USDA: First time homebuyers that fit within the income requirements for the USDA mortgage program can purchase a home in a rural area with zero down, easy credit qualifications, and affordable rates. This type of home loan is guaranteed by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Self Employed Borrower: Buying your first home when you own your own business can be fast and easy. We do not require a W-2 for you to purchase a home.
- Interest Only: With an interest-only loan, you can move into your first home and only pay interest over the introductory period. This may be a suitable option if you do not plan to stay in your first home permanently and are not concerned with building equity.
Why Work With Ascend Mortgage to Buy Your First Home?
- Our loan process is entirely virtual, making it convenient for you to purchase a home. Spend less time on paperwork and more time shopping for your perfect home.
- Through our streamlined process, you can close 29 days faster than average. This enhances your chances of beating competing buyers to your dream home. You can also look forward to moving in quickly.
- You can look forward to a lifetime of support and advice from our friendly mortgage team. We are here to help you build wealth now and in the future.
Buy Your First Home in Florida, Michigan or Beyond
You are just steps away from receiving the keys to you first home. We work with first time homebuyers throughout the states of FL and MI where we are based as well as the entire country. Please give us a call today at (248) 775-1275 to schedule your consultation.