If you are looking to buy a home or refinance in Jacksonville or elsewhere in the state of Florida, the right mortgage company can connect you with flexible, competitive financing. Below, we go over what you need to know about choosing a mortgage company.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Right Mortgage Company
- Work with a mortgage company that can connect you with many different lending products. Some mortgage companies only offer basic products such as conventional loans and loans backed by government agencies. Ascend Mortgage offers these products and a wide range of additional types of loans including bridge loans, interest-only loans, non-warrantable condo loans, and more. By working with a company that offers a large spectrum of lending products, you can find the ideal fit for your requirements.
- The right mortgage company makes it fast, easy and convenient to apply for a home loan. Applying for a home loan should not be complicated. In fact, it should be smooth and easy so you can close ahead of other homebuyers and win the home of your dreams. Ascend Mortgage has a no-fluff virtual lending process. We can close 29 days faster than average. Just think how soon you could be receiving the keys to your new home.
- Choose a mortgage broker in Jacksonville that will bring you competitive rates. Your mortgage rates will be a large determining factor for the affordability of your home loan. A dedicated mortgage company will go above and beyond to help you find rates you can afford. Ascend Mortgage is both a lender and a broker, which gives us different options for helping you find a competitive mortgage.
- A trusted mortgage company should provide you with education and advice. Before moving forward with buying a home or refinancing, it is crucial to understand your options and how they will affect you. The right mortgage company will take as much time as required to make sure you have that understanding and can make informed decisions.
- Select a mortgage lender in Florida that will reply fast and communicate responsively. One thing that can really slow down your progress toward signing on a mortgage is if you are not receiving regular updates throughout the process from your lender or broker. When you work with a mortgage company that sends you timely updates via text or email, you can take timely actions when you need to provide more documents or meet other requirements. The process can then keep moving forward.
- Choose a mortgage company that can close fast. As we mentioned, we can close 29 days faster than average. Before you even make your offer, we underwrite you so you are like a cash buyer. This can be essential in Jacksonville, where desirable homes do not stay on the market for long. Plus, the faster you close, the sooner you can move into your new home.
- Work with a mortgage broker with which you can have a lifelong relationship. Your relationship with your broker or lender should not come to an end after you sign on a home loan. Any time you require advice on debt management or you need to make a change to your mortgage, your mortgage company should be there to help you out.
Contact Ascend Mortgage Now to Apply
for a Mortgage in Jacksonville
Now you know what to look for when choosing a mortgage company in Jacksonville. Ascend Mortgage has offices in Jacksonville and works with homebuyers and homeowners throughout FL and in all 50 states. Please give us a call today at (248) 775-1275 to schedule your consultation.